Debt Collection & Credit Control Course
This is a 2 -day in-house / tailor-made course attended exclusively by your company staff in a venue of your choice.
It is So Humorous, So Short, So Effective
CONTENTS / PROGRAMME
- The challenges of the 21st century and beyond and their impact on debts
- Our debt culture
- Concepts of cash flow, inflationary erosion, VAT and their impact or relevance to debts and finance
- How to gain bargaining and negotiating confidence through the Client Intelligence File (C.I.F) system
- How to collect debts effectively using the Graduated Terror Method (G.T.M) system
- Over 20 characteristics of difficult debtors and the over 20 counter strategies to help you succeed against the difficult debtors
- Creating good debt/credit control systems
- Qualities of a good credit controller
- Legal aspects of debt collection
- Phone/Digital-Based Debt Collection (The prior preparation, tact and diplomacy with firmness)
- The variable 20/80 formula for effective debt collection where you concentrate on 20% of debtors who make up 80% of the debt. It can be varied to a formula 30/70, 40/60 etc.
- Regular report writing as a must in debt collection.
Lectures, Group Case Studies, Group Discussions and PowerPoint Presentations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND YOUR 2 DAY IN-HOUSE OR 3 DAY OPEN COURSE?
Management, Accounts, Credit Control, IT, Sales staff, Legal, Risk Analyst. In case of banks, representative from relevant departments