IT SUPPORT ANALYST – JOB REF: MN 7820
Our client, a Financial Securities Company wishes to hire a junior IT Support Analyst for Kenya to work in a fast paced, driven service desk environment. Providing first point of contact for all customers (Internal) in a professional, friendly and customer focused manner.
Reporting directly into the Global Head of IT. You will be responsible for supporting all users 1st line support requests at our office in Nairobi, Kenya.
You will assist with the implementation of global IT incentives whilst ensuring the highest levels of troubleshooting is applied to every customer contact made through the use of agreed processes and systems.
You will be working unsupervised at times and must have the ability to maintain the on-going demands of the service whilst working effectively as part of a team and actively participating in the positive perception if the IT team as a whole.
This opportunity will provide you with an arena for continuous professional advancement in a rapidly growing company. This role provides the opportunity to learn and develop using state of the art technology across the fintech landscape.
You will form a valuable member of a global IT team and your responsibility is to ensure effective IT support for the Kenya region. You may be required to participate in support projects and issues globally if required.
Professional, polite and can do attitude is required and you may be required to work outside normal working hours during support maintenance windows.
Previous experience in financial services and knowledge of trading systems and applications desirable.
- 1st < 3rd line support for all users in the Kenya region.
- Setup and support conference systems and room systems.
- Support day to day IT requests for Kenya users.
- Ensure all employees know how to use the business tools provided.
- Support of Windows desktop clients and some server administration.
- Follow process and checklists for starters and leavers.
- Active Directory Administration.
- Some participation of documentation on processes and procedures.
- IT inductions for new starters.
- Participate in after-hours maintenance
- Cloud infrastructure support. AWS, Azure, 365.
- Procurement of IT hardware and software locally.
- Build relationships with 3rd party vendors
- PXE boot deployment administration
- Assistance in setup of VPN clients.
- Patch management and network support
- Wi-Fi Administration
- CCTV administration
- PC /Laptop builds and software installations
- Ticket system logging and response.
- IT security
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- Can do attitude with the ability to work in a virtual environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the corporate hierarchy.
- IT experience
- System image builds and automated system deployment.
Our client offers a full range of competitive benefits, including a performance bonus culture.
- Email a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
- Ensure that you indicate your current or past monthly salary in your application (This is a mandatory requirement)
- Please DO NOT use the apply online button. Apply DIRECTLY to the email address provided above
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted