FINACLE DEVELOPER (JOB REF: MN 7525)
Our client is a well established bank with branches spread across the country. They wish to recruit a top notch individual to fill the position of Finacle Developer.
The position is responsible for managing ICT Development and customization around Finacle Core along with Connect 24 and Finacle Integrator with special focus on workflow design and development.The development will also involve interface/integration with other internal and external system.
- Work closely with business teams and project managers to provide accurate estimate and delivery timelines
- Provide technical solution from solution design to code delivery.
- Responsible for development of complex customization around Finacle Core Banking Applications including Connect 24 and Finacle Integrator, ensuring approved requirements and procedures.
- Be part of agile delivery team, mentoring the agile team, provide technical inputs.
- Take responsibility to ensure a high level of design and coding standards are followed
- Provide testing support (SIT and UAT) including defect analysis and resolution by the team
- Provide status reporting of the development status and risks/issues
- Responsible for initiating change and approval from stakeholders and planning defect free production delivery.
- Responsible for installation and maintaining development environment across projects.
- Participate in post release meetings and ensure continuous improvement in quality and productivity Requirements.
- Provide inputs and support for assigned business projects along with Go Live / Handover and User Access Management, System/Technical Manuals and technical trainings;
- Provide Level3 (L3)support for Core Banking Applications,
- Implement changes in parameters, configurations and deployment of patches; Support and implement audit / assessment recommendations related to Core Applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Oracle / SQL / Unix Programming or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Finacle Core and workflow customization.
- Experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies including Agile and Waterfall
Skills and Attributes
- Finacle installation and configuration (7.x.x and 10.x.x).
- Finacle service configuration and workflow customization.
- Connect 24 configuration for channels like ATM/E-Banking/Mobile Banking etc.
- UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Java and JSP programming.
- WSDL Web Service configuration and consuming.
- Should have knowledge of core banking functions with ability to review requirements and provide appropriate solutions (CASA /LOANS /TD /Liquidity management/ Treasury /CRM)
- Email a copy of your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com
- Ensure you indicate your current or past monthly salary within your cover letter
- Indicate the Job Ref: number in your application
- NOTE: Ignore the "Apply Online" button. Apply to the email address provided above ONLY!
CLOSING DATE: 20TH JUNE 2018